Bikestation Santa Barbara
CONSTRUCTION NOTICE: Monday (April 21) through Wednesday (April 23) City 911 Call Center HVAC Install
RESTRICTED SERVICE HOURS: Facility hours are strictly 8:00am-6:00pm, no exceptions
The City's 911 Call Center Project will be breaking ground/ceiling on Monday (April 21) above the Bikestation.
The project now requires that the electricity be shut off entirely for the construction period for much of next week and this will limit the operations of the Bikestation. Last month you heard the news that the Bikestation was scheduled to become an active construction site.
How This Effects YOU and the Bikestation Operations:
- Bikestation will only be OPEN 8:00am to 6:00pm starting Monday and the facility front door will be manually open
- The Bikestation will be CLOSED during all other hours (6:01pm-7:59am each day)
- The shower room and bathroom will be closed
- The alternative bathroom for changing and toilet access is next door at the Granada Garage Lot 6 exit kiosk in the existing public restrooms
- Expect general construction noise and dust
- Please check on-site flyers, email notices and our social media blasts for progress updates
Special Arrangements for Annual Members Who Shower:
- Arrangements have been made with Swell Athletic Club for our Annual Members who wish to take a shower after their commute, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a follow up email with details.
Safety Action Items for YOU:
- Have your Bikestation key fob with you and ID as proof of membership for entry
- All bikes must be locked up, those left unlocked will be moved and locked
- All loose personal items or articles must be removed and stored elsewhere, we are not responsible for unlocked bicycles and belongings
- As our facility is near and active construction side, please wear closed toe shoes and be mindful of your surroundings, as you enter and exit the building
We appreciate your patience and understanding as our neighbors settle in above us! Please keep checking your emails for updates!
Happy Biking! Bikestation Team